The ELEVENTH and FINAL Show of the 2015 — 2016 Season
Saturday 9 July 2016 Barrels
Arena: Clark (The NEW Arena to the South)
NOTE: This is the final show of the season. Placings will NOT be announced. There will be NO day awards or hi–point announced. There will be no buy–backs. Final Season Results and Standings will be announced at the Awards Banquet in the fall.
Ingalls Park is
the East end of Sixth Street in Norco
Save Time: Download the NEW Show Sign‑up Form
FAST Times, FUN Times for All!
Just a Reminder...T
- To qualify for Year–End Awards, you much ride one of the last three shows of the season. (May, June, or July).
- To qualify for Year–End awards, you MUST work one-half of one event at each show you attend.
- Cell Phones are NOT allowed while working! Please put your Cell Phone away and stay focused on your job. (This is for safety AND to ensure that times are written down correctly.)
- You may have someone else work for you (just let us know).
- Children under 11 years old MUST have an adult accompany them while working.
New and Exciting ... Online Forms ...
Please ensure you completely fill out your Show Sign‑up Form!
The Importance of Forms: It is very important that every rider fill out the Show Sign‑up form COMPLETELY ... this is not only for the club. It is also for CGA so that all your shows and points are properly recorded for you and your horse.
The Good News: You can download the Sign‑up Form HERE and fill it out once. Then each show, just change the date, print it out and sign it. Much easier and your information will be exactly the same every time!
- Regular Show Sign‑up
- Club Membership Form for Norco Residents
- Club Membership Form for Non‑Norco Residents
You do NOT have to fill in the form again and again for every show ... Click Here for more information.
Save Time, Save Ink ...
This is YOUR web site ... help make it great ...
- Check back often for new features and updated information.
- Email the with photos of Mavericks' and CGA events.
- Dig out those photos from days-gone-by!
- Email the with comments or suggestions for new features on YOUR web site.